Thursday, July 31, 2008

More to follow

On the first day of cycling I had to replace my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the second day of cycling I had to replace 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the third day of cycling I had to replace 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fourth day of cycling I had to replace 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fifth day of cycling I had to replace 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

2 comments:

auntie "m" said...

The mind reals pondering what the 6th day shall bring! Quite creative, Tony! As I was reading it to myself, I was also putting your words to music. :-D

You guys are getting close now!!

Auntie "M"

Unknown said...

Hmmm...what is a "honey bear"?
-Tom