Friday, August 1, 2008

12 Days of Cycling

On the first day of cycling I had to replace my front de-e-raileur cable.
On the second day of cycling I had to replace 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.
On the third day of cycling I had to replace 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.
On the fourth day of cycling I had to replace 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.
On the fifth day of cycling I had to replace 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.


On the sixth day of cycling I had to replace 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

2 comments:

auntie "m" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
auntie "m" said...

Tony! Loving this! The groups' love of peanut butter is legendary--whether it is in the form of peanut butter energy bars, peanut butter balls, peanut butter cookies or Dani's Reese's Peanut Butter Cups it is a desired part of every day's sustinance. It is most appropriate that it be a significant part of "12 Days of Cycling". ;-D

Auntie "M"

Looking forward to verses 7-12!