Saturday, August 2, 2008

12 Days of Cycling

On the first day of cycling I had to replace my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the second day of cycling I had to replace 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the third day of cycling I had to replace 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fourth day of cycling I had to replace 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fifth day of cycling I had to replace 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the sixth day of cycling I had to replace 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.


On the seventh day of cycling I had to replace 7 loaves of bread, 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

1 comment:

auntie "m" said...

Bread is a good choice as it is an obvious way to get peanut butter in to the mouth! :)

Looking forward to the 8th day!!

Auntie "M"