Monday, August 4, 2008

12 Days of Cycling

On the first day of cycling I had to replace my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the second day of cycling I had to replace 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the third day of cycling I had to replace 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fourth day of cycling I had to replace 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the fifth day of cycling I had to replace 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the sixth day of cycling I had to replace 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

On the seventh day of cycling I had to replace 7 loaves of bread, 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.


On the eighth day of cycling I had to replace 8 tubs of cream cheese, 7 loaves of bread, 6 jars of peanut butter, 5 honey bears, 4 brake pad inserts, 3 Kenda tires, 2 Mavic wheels and my front de-e-raileur cable.

1 comment:

auntie "m" said...

Cream cheese...would NOT have guessed that one!! Knives to spread the cream cheese and peanut butter???

Auntie "M"