Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Had the Strangest Dream

Dear family and friends,

I had the strangest dream the night before last. I dreamt that I was riding my bike across the country with a bunch of college kids - like that would ever happen! We biked through the desert and mountains and humidity like I've never seen. Then I woke up with Mary in the motor home as usual.

We went to Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast. When I got my credit card out I found the oddest thing in my pocket - a very large piece of green chalk - hmmm. And then when we went back to the RV there was Spanish moss hanging from the satellite dish - hmmm.

Oh, well, I guess stranger things have happened. Guess I'll just go for a bike ride and forget about it (as soon as I fix the flat on my front wheel).

Tony


PS Love you guys - hope everyone got home safe.

1 comment:

auntie "m" said...

Tony....once again a very clever, creative and amusing blog entry!! Hope you and Mary are enjoying your post- biking adventure time together.

Margie