Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Last Word

Ryan gave me an extra day of blog posting privileges so that I could post the final stats. So I feel I should say something profound before I "sign off."


I hate endings and goodbyes, but, as others have said, this is not the end but for each of us in different ways just the beginning. So good luck and Godspeed to all the riders, all who made the ride possible and especially those for whom we rode - our brothers and sisters in Christ who deserve a simple decent place to call home.


As for profound final words, I'm still catching up on my sleep, so this is about as profound as it gets:


Here we come, there we go.

Some ride fast, some ride slow.

But the job is getting done,

And we’re having lots and lots of fun!


Here we come, there we go.

ONE YEAR down, MANY MORE to go!

We are bikers, builders too.

Let us stop and build a house with you.


Fuller Center – Bike Adventure!

Fuller Center – Bike Adventure!

Fuller Center – Bike Adventure!


Oyee!

2 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

Katherine, I will see you doing that dance everytime Tony sings that song.

Thanks again gang for letting me be a part of your epic adventure.

Hugs to all.

Linda S said...

All,

I want to take a minute to express my amazement at what you all have accomplished. The ride itself, the people who's lives you've touched, the spirit of the Fuller Center which you spread and shared and the funds you all raised. It was a privilege to meet you all at the end of this leg of your journeys.

can I say "oyee"?!