Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our ride starts soon!

I don't know about the other riders, but I'm ready to get this show on the road! Okay, I could certainly put in more training miles, but mentally and spiritually, I'm ready.

This past Memorial Day weekend, local volunteers were joined by a large group from www.squarefootministry.com in Fayetteville, GA as we "dried in" houses 13, 14 and 15 in West Point, GA for the Chattahoochee Valley Fuller Center Project. These blitz builds always seem to bring together great people having a good time for an even greater cause. I am looking forward to swinging a hammer in the six cities along our route where we will help build more homes and touch more lives.

Speaking of building... My excitement is building as June 16th draws nearer and our group rolls out from the west coast heading east. Be sure to bookmark this blog page and check up on us often; we will need your prayers and support! Anyone wishing to donate toward our group goal of $100,000 can do so through our website, www.FullerCenterBikeTrip.com.

Chris

1 comment:

Jenny A said...

Good luck, Chris! We'll be tracking you all the way. See you in Savannah!
~j